The following is a delineation of the prerequisites, requisites, costs, descriptions, and applications of the undergraduate degree programs.
A) Associate of Ministry Degree
Prerequisite: Graduation from High School, GED, or equivalent Diploma (for Foreign Students).
Requisite: Successful completion of the first and second year curriculum of an elected Bachelor Degree Program, which consists of twenty (20) courses of three (3) credit hours each, totaling sixty (60) credit hours.
Tuition: $4,740.00 ($79 X 60 credit hours).
Majors: Biblical Studies, Christian Fine Arts and Theology.
Program Descriptions & Curricula: Associate of Ministry Degree Program descriptions and curricula are shown as the first and second Year curricula of the corresponding Bachelor Degree Program listed in the next section.
1. Associate of Theology (A.Th.)
2. Associate of Christian Fine Arts. (A.A.)
3. Associate of Ministry in Biblical Studies (A.B.S.)
B) Bachelor's Degrees
Requisite: Successful completion of the four-year curriculum of an elected Bachelor’s Degree Program, which consists of forty-two (40) courses of three (3) credit hours each, totals one hundred twenty-six (120) credit hours.
Prerequisite: Graduation from High School, GED, or equivalent Diploma (for foreign students).
Tuition: $9,480.00 ($79 X 120 credit hours).
Major: twenty-two credits in the major field.
Minor: twelve credits in the minor field.
1. Bachelor of Theology Major: Biblical studies (B.Th.)
2. Bachelor of Ministry Major Christian Fine Arts B.A.)
3. Bachelor of Ministry Major Pastoral/Christian Counseling (B.A.)
4. Bachelor of Ministry Major Missions or Evangelism (B.A.)
5. Bachelor of Ministry Major Business Administration (B.A.)
6. Bachelor of Ministry Major Media & Communications (B.A.)